Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Annual Education Fairs

It has been such a long time since I wrote about my work life… Every year, we need to travel to East Malaysia at least once, for the Education Fair over there. This year I only made it to go Kota Kinabalu as I was stationed to be in KL instead of Kuching for another Education Fair which was going on at the same time.

It is really a great experience whenever I go for fairs. When you are giving the correct information on where and what to study to the students, you will feel very happy, isn’t it? Especially to those who are still do not know where to head, or do not even know how their future will be like… I like my job in the sense that besides a normal marketing portfolio, I once a while can guide those teenagers who are not so sure about their future on the correct pathway to choose their tertiary education. I really hope that their parents hard-earned money won’t go into drains and at the end of the day, they graduate will proudly and be confident of themselves! Nowadays education fees are not cheap OK! So please do make sure that we use our parents’ money wisely ~

~ Me at the recent StudyMalaysia Education Fair on Mac 2011 at Kota Kinabalu ~

IMG_0425 (2)

IMG_0446 (2)

Besides going for Education Fairs in KL or outstations, I also once a while need to attend conferences and seminars… We have the a table space there to promote our company products. Haha, to be frank, I enjoy the coffee sessions most of the time! As sometimes the conference might not have a lot of crowd, so being there the whole day can really feel super bored ~ So to pass by time, besides networking with our neighbours and participations during the events, I fill up the time with coffee in my stomach… So, coffee overdose things do happen once a while! Hehe Smile

~ Me at the recent Education Conference on April 2011 at
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa ~

DSC04002

~ Me with my colleague ~

DSC03997

DSC03999

Luckily we get to go out from office once a while to run events and fairs, else will be super bored to sit in the office all the time…

If any of you have any enquiries on where and what to study, can always visit our company’s website: www.StudyMalaysia.com. We have very comprehensive information in it!

No comments: