Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sister's Trip to Macau

Hubby and I just got back from fetching my sister's one family from LCCT. They are back from Macau. Here the weather is so hot, according to them, Macau is so cooling, nice weather!

Delicious Portuguese Egg Tarts all the way from Macau... Yummy! Although a bit soft already, coz need to travel so far, but it still tastes very nice ~~

My sis and her hubby bought this for us as present ~ This adds up to my piggy coin box collections in my house already. Haha... Thank you ya!!

Mother's Day is coming soon. Before my sis went to Macau, I reminded her if can buy one present back for mum to give to her on Mother's Day. Our mum likes to have different types of lipstick, so I told sis, if can perhaps buy one lipstick back. So sis got this, according to the salesgirl is the latest stocks. I do not know much about lipsticks, just know that my mum likes those cannot wear off easily one, can last longer one and the packaging more unique one. Sis got this Shiseido's brand, I think should be good enough kua.
Hope our mum will like it ~~

We are going out for dinner later. I already got the dinner's place booked. Very looking forward to the dinner ^_^

No comments: