Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Small Business of Mine ^^

Started a small business for myself at my once a month bazaar since last year August. Initially it started off with some party goodies, some forks and spoons, some balloons, some cutie cupcakes cups, etc... And now, it has expanded a little bit by selling Hair Accessories imported all the way from Korea! I am very excited over this small expansion, and really hope that it can grow more in the near future ~

Started a new blog for this small business of mine, as I do not want to mix up business with my personal blog. Here is the new blog which I have recently created… I will try to update it as often as I can whenever I have new stocks or new goodies coming in. Stay tune for more updates!



Okay, as a start, to the readers who is reading this new blog post of mine… If your enquiry is the FIRST to reach my mailbox sending in through the ENQUIRIES FORM in my blog, I will be sending to you an Aznavour Hair Clip for FREE (subject to availability)! *

* Terms and conditions apply.

So, GOOD LUCK to You!

No comments: