Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Own Coffee Machine @ Home

A little surprise from Hubby when one of the late nights last week, he told me that, "OK la... I buy a coffee machine for you to put at home, so that you no need every time ask me go out drink coffee with you at late night". Although he never did accompany me to drink after he off from work, reason being he was just too tired to go out again or Kimi had already in bed. My invitations to him are just merely asking for the fun of it. 

This really caught me by surprise. It is a very seldom thing that he himself offers to buy me things except for my Birthday present or during certain occasions. And of course, my heart smiled happily when I heard that. Thanks Hubby, for this small action of yours, which meant A LOT for me! You really understand my needs once in a while. 

So, Hubby fulfilled his promise to me on last Saturday. After surveyed the price at 3 different shops, we had finally bought the coffee machine at RM499 (Normal price was at RM599 at the other two shops). I chose the Genio 2 model in Red colour.


Now, I can sip in a cup of aroma coffee at anytime at home. Hehe… I have ordered more coffee flavours' capsules online. Hope they can arrive to me real soon! 





Hubby is not a COFFEE maniac, this means that I can own this machine all by myself. And of course, to share it with Kimi as he can make MILO from this machine too!

I am in LOVE with the coffee machine so much…. A small dream comes true!

No comments: