Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A Delete Button Away


Date: 12 November 2018

Over the years, I always thought we shared the same memory, that’s explained why I put them up on social media instead of putting them down on my blog, which takes a longer time to do. One by one I recorded them down, in hoping you will be seeing it occasionally, when you are free. Stories by stories I put them up, in hoping you might sometimes want to know how my daily life passed by.

I know, you are not a social media person, or perhaps you never care. But all I know for now, you push me away, with a delete button, a click away. Yes, they are my memories, my photos and not yours. Thank you for waking me up!

Well, on the other side, a beautiful photo to share on my recent Bangkok trip @ November 2018!



No comments: