Friday, February 18, 2011

Yuzu Japanese Restaurant, KLCC

Today I went to KLCC for a meeting with boss. After the meeting, he asked me to go for lunch with him. He suggested to go to the 'Yuzu Japanese Restaurant'... So nice of him ya! I have been hearing good feedbacks from friends on this restaurant but not yet have a chance to visit it yet. So when boss suggested that, I smiled happily in my heart. Hehe :) Finally get to try it lor!

It was not yet lunch hour when we reached. So we were the only one table in the restaurant. But while we were waiting for our food to be served, more people walked in to have their lunches there... So the ambience looks livelier a bit.

This Yuzu in KLCC is the 2nd branch after The Gardens. As I did not bring my camera with me to this meeting, so I used my mobile phone to take the photos. Not very clear but I think should be good enough for me to upload in my blog.

page2

We ordered Set Lunch for ourselves. It costs RM32 per set and very big portion. Really very worth to order. We almost couldn’t finished up the food. This meal was sooo FULL ~

page1page3

Besides the 2 Set Lunches, Boss ordered 2 side orders as well. This bitter gourd dish is indeed very delicious! Although we were very full, we still managed to finish up this pot of bitter gourd. Highly recommended!! It is priced at RM15.00. The other sushi roll costs RM26.00. I couldn’t recall the roll name but it tasted very delicious as well. Even my boss also said the food not bad! The green tea cost RM1.00 per cup. Same like others Japanese Restaurant, it is refillable. The total bill is under RM150 (including service charge and tax). The pricing is quite reasonable compare to the quality of food they serve.

Overall, it was indeed a super satisfying lunch!
Definitely will go back again for more Smile ~~

Restaurant: Yuzu Japanese Restaurant
Address: Suria KLCC, Ramlee Mall, 4th Floor.
Tel: 603-2161 4176
Fax: 603-2161 4169
Business Hours: 11.30 am to 10.00 pm

No comments: