Thursday, August 25, 2011

It is a Blue News!

For this second pregnancy, I have quite different experience during my every monthly check-ups. The Gynae will discuss and update us on the pregnancy progress and show to us every parts of the baby during every check-up. During the last 2 check-ups, she even saved the baby pictures and short video clips in a CD instead of printed out the 4D scanned results for us. So nice and considerate of her...I was very excited when I received the CD on the spot after the scanned process. I did not have this during Kimi's time. So once I got back to office after the check-up, I immediately opened up the CD and viewed the pictures again from my laptop :)

~ Baby's progress on 11th July 2011 ~

It is a BLUE news!

Gynae informs us that our 2nd Baby is a BOY during my check-up at 15 weeks+ !!

 
~ Baby's progress on 8th August 2011 ~

My Second Pregnancy Eat and Use:

Starting from early pregnancy, my usual dry skin become even drier makes my tummy and legs very itchy. I tried a few moisturizing creams which I bought from the pharmacies in hoping that can cure the dryness and itchiness but to no avail. I very often need to scratch the skin which ends up make the skin problem worse. After spoke to a few friends on this problem, I finally decided to buy the cream that were highly recommended by them to try it out.

~ Clarins Stretch Mark Control Cream and Body Treatment Oil ~
 
This cream and oil really save my skin from the dryness and itchiness. After a week I put them on day and night, my skin really improves quite a lot. Even though there were a few days when I was too busy taking care of Kimi and forgot to apply the cream and oil, but my skin no longer feel so itchy. I no longer need to scratch my skin until I can feel the pain on my skin anymore. It is really amazing for me! I finally find a solution for my dry skin during this pregnancy.
 
~ Supplements: Vitamins, Fish Oil and Calcium Pills ~
 

Besides folic acid, I took the daily Vitamins during my early pregnancy. Starting in July during my monthly check-up at 15 weeks+, I started to take the Fish Oil and Calcium Pills as advised by the Gynae.

~ Blood Pressure Monitor ~

* I bought this Blood Pressure Monitor at a very good deal during the promotions at Watsons in June!

I told Gynae on my first pregnancy experience on high blood pressure. She asked me to get a blood pressure monitor at home so that I can monitor the blood pressure myself at home whenever I can. We find this idea very good, as I do not only rely on the reading during every time check-up to decide whether I need to be on medications or not. At least with my own monitoring at home, I no need to everyday worry whether is my blood pressure high on today or not.

Every time whenever I go for my monthly check-up, my blood pressure always seems higher than normal. Perhaps I am too excited to see my 2nd baby whenever there is a check-up. Hehe :) But when I monitor my blood pressure at home and record them down in a paper for my Gynae to see, the blood pressure is always normal reading. So as of now, no need to take any actions yet unless my home blood pressure reading is on the high side. Hope my blood pressure can be normal all the time so that I no need to be under medications.

~ This is how I look like at 22 Weeks & 5 Days ~

DSC05139A

Besides having very bad cough for one-month long and now in the recovering stage, I am enjoying my every single day of my second pregnancy’s journey now ~

2 comments:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Congrats! So u have 2 prince now... Great!!! Enjoy your pregnancy ya!

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Thanks ya, Mui Ngee ~