Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tokyo Street at Pavilion KL

06.08.2011 - Today’s evening we decided to visit the newly opened ‘Tokyo Street’ located at Level 6, Pavilion KL. As Kimi is still having his coughs, we do not stay long there. I took some photos and see what’s inside the street, then we headed back home after dinner.

page1
There are a few Japanese restaurants, one bakery, some local Japan’s delights and souvenirs shops, and also Daiso is in the street too. For a full list of what’s in the street, can view it at this link: Tokyo Street ~

After scouting around, I decided to try out the ‘Mochi Sweets’. I saw a long queue when I was there, so out of curiosity, I joined the crowd too :) I bought myself one Red Bean (RM3.50) and one Mango Yogurt (RM4.00) to try out.  I think perhaps I like to eat Mochi very much, that’s why I find them very delicious! There are very soft and smooth with very yummy fillings in it. Thumbs up Thumbs up!

page2

Today also marks Kimi’s 23rd months’ old ~ Time flies… One more month to go before he turns 2 years old.

DSC04941

Kimi seems like a big boy now ~ He can now take a bread and eat on his own (but of course he cannot finish up the whole bread, munch abit then don’t want already)… But luckily, despite sick for so long, his appetite is still considered quite OK. Hope that Kimi can fully recover from all his sicknesses very soon!!

DSC04956

~ A little update on me…. I am currently at my Week 20 ~

DSC04942

1Okay… a clearer view on how I look like at Week 20 of pregnancy’s journey ~ I have gone through half of the journey and another half more to go!! Can see a small tummy on me already. Very soon, I am going to meet with my baby No. 2Red heart… Waiting eagerly for the day to arrive ~

No comments: