Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A new phase for Kimi

 
01.08.2012

Today Kimi starts his new experience in a neighbourhood Nursery. I think as a Mummy, I am more anxious and at the same time excited as well for this day to arrive. Although Kimi had been going to a half-day nursery back in Taiping for the past 3 months, this round is a full-day mode. I am just worry about his level of adapting to the new environment. I think my previous experience on last year really scare me off! Hehe... So, I need 101% of courage to go through this phase again. Just hope that Kimi can be a good boy and give me full co-operation in this.

This morning, Mummy and Kimi's conversation in the car:

Kimi: Mummy, Kimi Ong wants to go school...
Mummy: Ok, I am sending you there now!
Kimi: Go school... go school...

When we reached the school entrance, I not yet even parked my car properly:
Kimi: Bye-bye, Mummy!!


Gosh... I was a bit speechless over this, and most of all surprise!! Is my son growing up too fast? Or is just the 'NEW' thing mode that attracts him so much? Anyway, whatever is it... PLEASE don't cry will do ^^ Mummy wants to see a Happy Boy everyday ;)

Yesterday, I brought him for a haircut. Kimi is indeed a very 'love pretty' boy! I went to a few saloons but they were all closed on Tuesday (weird !!)... Really drove till a bit impatient, so I casually told Kimi, 'Why not we cut the hair another day?' But his reply was, 'No, Kimi Ong wants to cut hair'! He keeps on repeating says that he wants cut hair throughout the journey in the car. So, out of no choice, I must find one saloon for him to cut hair!

Kimi's new look after a refreshing haircut ~

 
I was on half day leaves yesterday, so I decided to prepare dinner at home for my Family. The first meal at home which I cooked to welcome Kimi back to KL to stay with us... The ingredients are mostly cut into cubes so that easier for Kimi to eat ~ What a simple and yet happy meal! All of us love it ~

 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kimi is growing up so fast! aiyooo....