Friday, August 17, 2012

My First Bread Baking Experience

Date: 12th August 2012

I went to my first baking bread class on this day. Very great experience I had! I am a person who loves baking, but cannot bake well. So I hope can always improve my baking skills. Baking bread is one of the things that I have totally zero knowledge. So decided to take up a class and learn the bread dough making steps. It was a hands-on class so I got to experience it myself together with my team members.

The chef is friendly and willingly to share his experience with us. A few of the team members are quite skillful and I gain some new knowledge from them too. It was indeed a very enjoyable and happy class!


 
 
 

Well, I do not know after this class, will I practice what I have learned back at home or not.... Hehe... But at least now I know a bit on how a bread baking looks like. So happy! Hope I really will take the effort to practice at home and can make nice bread for my 2 lovely sons soon ~

More information on the culinary studio which I have attended, please visit:
http://www.at19culinary.com

No comments: