Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Boys @ November 2014

This is an overdue post... Never did I expect that to take care of two kids on my own could be this busy at times, and once a while busy till I forgot to jot down their activities in November. Every night, by the time I settled both the boys, by the time I really could sit down, the clock showed 11pm already. My mind and body do not seem to be belonged to me anymore by that hour. Hehe :) 

Earlier in November, we made a short 2 days 1 night trip to Kuantan. It was arranged to celebrate Hubby's Uncle 60th Birthday. A very warm Family Gathering & a very joyful Family Trip! We managed to squeeze a bit of time from the rushing trip to Telok Chempedak. The boys had some “Bubbles Fun” there besides viewing the very beautiful beach!





We stopped by Kampung Bukit Tinggi for a quick late Lunch on our way back to KL and it was really a very fruitful stop for the Boys. We love the weather and we of course, Holidays ^^ They really had a lot of FUN at the Mini Farm! Great stop-over for them! Very cooling place with very fresh air ^^






Discovering Malaysia @ Kuantan – Short and yet very Fun! Hope can go back for a longer stay in the near future.

No comments: