Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My Life from April 2017 with a short trip to Nanning, China!

Life has been so busy since April 2017… I had moved on to start a small new company by myself, doing some work on my own with the support from my existing clients whom I have known them for years. Thanks for all the encouragements. Without all of you, I wouldn’t have stepped out from my comfort zone and create another milestone for myself. Not too sure if it can work out on me, but as of now, so far so good. It has at least lasted for 6 months already!

Life has been so hectic and yet I am not sure why I am so busy at all time. Be it at work, be it at personal. Sometimes, how I wish time could pass a little bit slower so that I have some extra breath to catch up. 24-hours are never enough for me and sometimes, I just feel too tired to sleep and ends up, staring at the ceilings for a couple of hours figuring out what shall I do in the middle of the night and can't fall asleep. 

Anyway, all these are the good signs of life. Being busy means I am fully utilising my each day significantly. Being busy means I don't have to spend time gossiping around on some non-significant topics in the office. Being busy means I love what I am doing now, perhaps??!!

Six months passed since I am out from my comfort zone. Too good to be true! And I hope this small business of mine will slowly picking up and helping me to earn more big money in the future... HAHAHAHA ! That is everyone's wish though... :) 

Some of the happy moments I had from the past months were this short Family Trip to Nanning on 30 August. It was a short 4D3N holiday and yet it had been a really good one. A short recharge is a good way to feel refresh and the sceneries at DeTian Waterfall, Nanning are indeed superbly beautiful. This was the highlight of the trip! It definitely worth the 4-hours journey to reach there from Nanning, however, to travel there for a day trip was indeed tiring. It took us 9 hours to be on the road just to reach this beautiful DeTian Waterfall and then back to the hotel. Luckily we engaged a driver to fetch us there and the kids managed to take some short naps during the drive. We enjoyed the family time spent together throughout the whole trip.

A short holiday, a lifetime memory! We really enjoyed it a lot ^^ A very lovely place to visit! 






No comments: