Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friends Gathering on Saturday

Yesterday I received a sms in the afternoon from Andy, saying that he is in KL and asked me if I am free to meet him up or not. Of course la... friends all the way from Penang, even I am not free, still I need to find time to meet up with him and Swee Li...

So I gathered Lee Ping and Ai Ling together as well for the gathering this morning. The more the merrier ma. Hahahah... Toon is in Japan now on a business trip, so cannot join us.

Early morning I went to Hotel Royale Bintang at The Curve to pick both of them up. Then drove them to One Utama to meet up Ping and Ling... Hehe, after walked for a while, we found one restaurant name 'Delicious' at New Wing and sat down 'yum cha', and of course, chatting over nothing important. Hahaha.. Chat and chat.. from late breakfast become lunch... After that we continued some window shoppings till the time I need to fetch my hubby back from work around 3pm.... Ping and Ling went back on separated ways. After fetched hubby, we brought Andy and Swee Li to eat the 'Chilli Pan Mee' at Sunway Damansara before send both of them back to hotel... Andy seemed to enjoy the chilli pan mee very much.

A Happy Saturday for me ~~ Hope to see them more often in KL ya. Hahaha :)

No comments: