Thursday, September 11, 2008

'Money No Enough II' ~ Song: 家後 (妻子)

Yesterday I went to watch movie 'Money No Enough II' with my hubby... Well, to me, a comedy and yet very touching story. A movie which shows the reality of life. Perhaps those who not yet watch before, can give this movie a chance, pay the ticket and walk in to watch... I think should be no regrets... After watching, I think you will learn how to cherish your love ones more...

Maybe some of you might heard one of the songs in the movie before (in a Taiwanese drama), but I still very like it and find that this song really nice to listen and very meaningful lyrics. A hokkien song, so some people might not be able to understand it, but is ok. I got the Hokkien lyrics from the internet and so happened that I got the translated version in another people's blog. So I wish to share it in my blog... I really hope that one day when I am old, I can recollect my younger days together with my hubby... For those who can understand the hokkien version, I am sure you all will like this song as much as I do...

Song Title: 家後 (妻子)
By: 江蕙

Hokkien lyrics
有一日咱若老 找無人甲咱有孝
我會陪你坐惦椅寮 聽你講少年的時袸你有外賢
食好食歹無計較 怨天怨地嗎袂曉
你的手 我會甲你牽條條 因為我是你的家後
阮將青春嫁治恁兜 阮對少年隨你隨甲老
人情世事已經看透透 有啥人比你卡重要
阮的一生獻乎恁兜 才知幸福是吵吵鬧鬧
等待返去的時袸若到 我會讓你先走
因為我會不甘 放你 為我目屎流
有一日咱若老 有媳婦子兒有孝
你若無聊 拿咱的相片 看卡早結婚的時袸你外緣投
穿好穿歹無計較 怪東怪西嗎袂曉
你的心 我著永遠記條條 因為我是你的家後

Chinese version
(若是有一天我們變老了, 沒有人孝順我們)
(我會坐在椅子上陪你, 聽你講年少時有你多得意)
(不計較飲食的好壞, 也不會怨天尤人)
(我會緊緊地牽住你的手, 因為我是你的妻子)
(我將青春奉獻給你的家庭, 我從年輕就與你在一起直到年老)
(人情世事都已看過, 還有誰比你更重要?)
(我將一生奉獻給你的家庭, 才知道幸福是吵吵鬧鬧)
(若是離開世界的時候來到, 我會讓你先走)
(因為我會捨不得 讓你 為我流眼淚)
(若是有一天我們變老了, 子孫媳婦都很孝順)
(你若無聊, 拿我們的照片, 看當年結婚的時候你有多英俊)
(不計較衣著的好壞, 也不會東怪西怪)
(我會永遠記住你對我的心, 因為我是你的妻子)

English version
If one day we turn old, and no child to filial us
I will sit with you, and listen to you reminiscing your younger days
I won’t mind about the quality of life we lead, nor blame fate or you
I will hold your hand tightly, and that’s because I am your wife
I gave my youth to your family, and been with you since younger days till we turned old
I have seen thru life, and nothing is more important than you
I gave my whole life to your family, and realise those little tiffs were actually our happiness
And If one day, our time is up, I will let you go before me
That’s because I can’t bear to see you, shedding a single tear for me
If one day we turn old, and our descendants are filial to us
Take a look at our photographs if you feel bored, and see how handsome you were then in younger days
I wont mind about the quality of my clothings, nor blame a single thing
And I will forever remember your love for me, and that’s simply because I am your lawful wife...

No comments: