Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Brother's 21st Birthday

Hubby and I went back Pontian yesterday... We had 2 important things to do at Pontian. Hehehe.. One is to celebrate my brother's 21st birthday with my family... another one is to witness our 'Fatt See Kong Kow Beow' new temple Opening Ceremony.

Alan's birthday was celebrated at Pe-Pe and Ah Mmm's house as mum and dad were busy preparing for the new temple opening ceremony. A lot of preparations need to be arranged at the temple but mum and dad still managed to drop by a while to sing birthday song for Alan. We had a small and yet warm family gathering...

Thank you, Pe-Pe and Ah Mmm for the Nasi Briyani and your house for the birthday party!!
Thank you, mum and dad for the buffet food!! (Hehe.. we only ordered 4 dishes as we did not had a big group, scare the food cannot finish).
Thank you, Shin Ru and Fang Yew, for buying the fruits and the rest of the preparations!!
As for me, hehehe... I thank myself for the drinks!!

No comments: