Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday morning ~ Yes, I awake at 7am!!

Donno why... I can't sleep on a Sunday morning... No need to work worr, and yet I woke up so early, really cannot figure why. Alamak, turn here and there on bed, still cannot fall back to sleep. So decided to wake up and update my blog...

Nothing much to write worr... Then browsing though my camera, oh ya.. can write about some food I went to eat on last Friday. I went out appointment with my boss on last Friday at Cyberjaya, on the way back office, we drop by a looks quite decent chinese restaurant for lunch. As only 2 of us, so we ordered only 2 dishes, one is fried fish in lotus leaf and another dish is the steam eggs. Both dishes also very delicious!!! Difficult to explain where is the exact location, as we so happened to pass by it when boss drove into Putra Heights...

No comments: