Friday, February 6, 2009

2nd Day CNY at Pontian

2nd Day of CNY - Traditionally, my turn to go back Pontian (parents' house) - 'hui niang jia'. Although I woke up quite early, also about 8am, but only managed to drive back about 11am after breakfast. It was such a long journey, with some jams throughout the journey, made it even longer... I reached Pontian almost about 7.30pm in the evening. Once I reached, we straightaway drove to Shangrila Restaurant, where the rest of them were having dinner there. Aisehman, they already half-way eating when we reached... But is ok la.. as long as still can get together, eat and joke for fun, the jams seem to be very worth it la... :)
Cousins' Group Photo ~~ Too bad, my sister, Shin Ru and her hubby went back home first. So they were not in the photo...After the dinner, we back to our house and drinking sessions continued... Again, everyone is having lots of fun with the drinking sessions, can simply 'yum sheng' for nothing when my big bunch of super 'crazy' cousins are together ~~ Hahaha... And again, gambling sessions continue as well throughout the few days...

No comments: