Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Visit to Gynae

Date: 30th January 2009

After all the CNY travelling, we were back to KL on Thursday. Supposed to go to see the gynae once we reached KL, but then hubby need to attend to some urgent work for his company. AFter he finished, it was already evening time. So we couldn't make it, need to wait till the next day.

After our breakfast, which was already 10 something, we went to gynae visit at The Centrepoint. When we reached, the clinic was so crowded. Quite a number of mums-to-be there.. Hehehe... So I registered myself and took my number. Oh my goodness, need to queue to afternoon time only can reach my turn. So we went back home first, and came back again around 2 something. We ate our lunch at Centrepoint while waiting for our turn. When it was our turn, it was almost 4pm.

After speaking to the doctor, got to know my situation, she did a scanning for me, and once again confirmed that I am pregnant (besides the pregnancy test kit I did myself at home)... Hubby and I were very happy when we heard that, and finally all the doubts I have were cleared. Yes, I am pregnant... 6 weeks' pregnant according to the doctor. We saw a tiny little dot on the scanning screen. Doctor said that's my baby. Hehehe... But after examined my body, doctor found out that I am quite weak, perhaps due to the extensive travelling I had during CNY. So she forbids me from any extensive travelling from then on and gives me some medicine to eat. I need a lot of rest, she told me.. And informed me some dos and don'ts....

She asked me to go back for check-up after two weeks to see how's my condition.

Once we reached home, hubby insisted me to lie on bed and rest. I know he is concerned about me. So, I also 'kuai-kuai' sleep lor.. Don't want him worry about me...

Dear, I am really happy that I have your baby in me... I know you are as happy as I am also, or perhaps even happier than me.... Thank you!! And I think this is the best present I can give to you... ^_^

Hope our baby can grow healthily ~~

No comments: