Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Birthday Present for Hubby

Date: 22nd January 2009

One day before we went to Genting, and then after going back Taiping for CNY, I went to the pharmacy after work, bought myself a pregnancy test kit. Although my period has never been on time, I just feel like testing it. Just in case, if I am really pregnant, I wanna give this to hubby as early birthday present.

Bought myself a pack of of pregnancy test kit with 2 sticks.. A bit kiasu hor.. but just want to make sure the results are accurate. Very, very excited when I reached home, eagerly to test on it before hubby reached home after work.

First time tried on it, it showed a positive sign... Made my heartbeat seemed faster. So I took out another stick, tried on it again. And, YES, it is also a positive sign with 2 lines appear on the stick. Very, very excited... Can't wait to call hubby for the news... But then donno shud wait for him to come back first or call him first. Walked up and down, thinking of what to do next.. Hehehe... very excited worr.. I ended up calling him, coz really cannot wait to share with him the good news which he has been wanting to hear!


When hubby picked up the phone, I told him what happened, and he was like... Har serious ar?? I am going to be a father soon??!! He sound very, very happy and excited.. Said wanna come back immediately... Hehe.. But then I am going out for a movie session with colleagues... Ask him no need to rush back. So can only celebrate this news in person with hubby after I am back from the movie!!

No comments: