Friday, February 6, 2009

1st Day CNY at Taiping

Seems like a long time didn't update my blog, seems like everyday also very busy during CNY, seems like work is also very busy after my long CNY break... Now finally got some time since hubby went out with colleagues and I am home alone, so will update my blog on my CNY celebrations and also to sort out the photos...

1st Day - Woke up at about 8am, helped out my MIL to do some preparations on food. Although I might not be of much help, still hope can help her a bit since she is doing all the work by herself. Every year, hubby's family will eat 'mee suah with egg' as breakfast. Since married to him, so I follow him eat the same food lor... Don't want to trouble my MIL to cook another vegetarian food for me as breakfast. But I still very miss the vegetarian breakfast which I used to have in Pontian on the 1st day of CNY every year.. Very nice and a lot of choices ~~ Some more got vegetarian 'yee shang' also. In Taiping, breakfast seems a bit normal with the 'mee suah', but it taste real nice with the very delicious soup... Both mothers also are really good cook, I think I should learn more. Hehe :)

My mee suah breakfast with an egg~~After the breakfast, we went to hubby's grandma house. After all their relatives arrived and gathered, we start our relatives visiting sessions.
At night, my colleagues who stay in Taiping, came to visit me as well... Hehehe... got chance to give out angpow again. Thanks to Angeline and Meor, for dropping by, and also to help me try out the CNY cookies which I bought ^_^ Hope they taste nice ~~

No comments: