Wednesday, September 2, 2009

~ Bye, Lan Kor-Kor ~

Never did I expect on the first day of September, a brand new day in a new month, the first news I got was a piece of sad news. A piece of news that hubby and I were not expecting at all. MIL called me early in the morning, around 8 something, while I was preparing myself to go to work. I knew that call was not a good sign, as it was still early for MIL to call me at such an hour. But I still need to pick it up. The first thing she informed me was the sad and unwanted news, the departure of hubby’s auntie on 31st August 2009 night, around 10.00pm. By the time they settled the things at hospital, it was quite late already, so she only called us in the morning to inform us about the sad news.

Madam Ong Siew Lan, hubby’s auntie, was such a nice and humble person. To us, she was always a very helpful and friendly auntie, and gave us lots of encouragements in life whenever we had a chance to meet her up at Taiping. Never did we expect that her life was taken away in such a short time, by the Influenza A(H1N1) virus. Funeral rites will be held at Bodhi Lankarama Buddhist Temple, Taiping. The Cremation has been scheduled on today, 2nd September 2009...

To: Chai Boon Ah Teow, cousins Eng Hwa and Eng Hoe ~
You have our deepest sympathies on the passing of your beloved wife and mother… May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you and your family now and in the days ahead ~~

To: Lan Kor-Kor ~
Really sorry for couldn’t be there to send you a final farewell and to pray you a final respect. Keanlee and I were very sad over this for not being able to attend your funeral. You will always in our minds. May You attain ultimate Nirvana! Rest In Peace ~~

Our deepest condolences with love,
Kean Lee and Shin Yee
~ 02.09.2009 ~

3 comments:

VT said...

Yee ar

Please don't start your blog entries like that. Next time just tell us the bad news don't promo first - scare the hell out of me.

Please send my regards to Kean Lee. I'm sorry to hear about the sad news

Sern

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Okok.. sorry ya, Sern, for the title of the entry!! Anyway, I have changed it ~~

I will relay your regards to Kean Lee... Thanks!

The Walk with God said...

my deepest condolences to your hb's aunt .. may she rest in peace...