Monday, August 31, 2009

Our 5th Years Anniversary Dinner Celebrations

Today, as promised by hubby earlier, he wanted to bring me to have our 5th Years Anniversary Dinner celebrations at a nearby restaurant. As he does not encourage me to go to shopping complexes anymore, so he suggested to me, to bring me to have our dinner at Swensen's (SS2 Branch). Hehe... so sweet of him :) I never been to Swensen's before, so is good also, I can try some new food and the ice-dream there... ^_^

The Restaurant Interior and The Colourful Menu


Our Soup, Main Courses and Ice-Cream as Dessert


~ Me with my Food ~

~ Hubby busy with his Food ~

Overall, this is a very wonderful dinner, food is nice, and the ice-cream also... Hubby's Crayfish Pasta is very delicious!! My Breaded Chicken is quite normal but the chicken meat is very tender. Yummy-Yummy !!

How time flies... We have been together for 5 years already ~~ Next month, we will have one more new member joining us in our family. Dear, I am very looking forward to the day to arrive and I know you also feel the same as me !!

Hubby, Thank you for these wonderful of 5 years that you have given to me ~~

No comments: