Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Second ‘Double Lines’ News

Finally I have some time to sit down and blog about this happy news of mine. I think I will be very busy starting next week to adapt into a new daily timetable, so I think I better blog it down first before my busy and hectic life starts...

Date: 10th April 2011

When my period was due on April, I bought myself a test stripe and sad to find out that it was negative. Again, it was not the results which I was always longing for. I told myself, Well, don’t be too sad… Must think positively. Perhaps, the next time, I will see the double lines very soon.

Date: 24th April 2011

Period still not yet come.  I don’t know why, perhaps it is natural woman’s instinct… I feel that I might be pregnant. This feeling seems to be very strong. So, I told Hubby why not we test it again. And, this round, I saw the double lines on the test stripe!! It was a great news for us!! Superbly happy and excited…. But however, due to the negative test that we had earlier on 2 weeks ago, in order to prove that the double lines test was not a false alarm, we tested it again in another few more days before decided the date to visit the Gynae to seek professional advice on this pregnancy.

Both tests were the results that we had been waiting for ~
Finally, the ‘little rabbit’ baby is slowly hopping into our lives Smile!

1

Date: 6th May 2011

Both of us took a day off today to accompany Kimi who was in KL. Since it was an off day, we decided to visit the Gynae to verify the accuracy of this news. We brought Kimi with us to witness this special moment together. When I was lying down on the bed to wait for the doctor to do the scanning for me, my heart beat very fast! So worry that the doctor would tell me, it was a false alarm… Praying hard ~~

Thank God, it was a piece of good news! We saw the tiny little dot on the screen and heard the baby’s heart beats as well. It was really a very unforgettable moment for the THREE of us! Haha…. not too sure if Kimi could remember this day or not, or whether he knew what was happening or not, but I was very glad that Kimi was there to share our happiness ~

Pic 1

On this day, the Gynae informed me that I was about 6 weeks++ pregnant. EDD will be on 23rd December 2011. Wow, we will be expecting our little baby during the Christmas week! Can’t wait for this special day to arrive…

Our dearest Baby, your Daddy, Mummy and brother Kimi are waiting eagerly for your arrival in December ~ See you soon !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS shin yee....so happy for you!! Will follow ur progress here....*take care*

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Thanks, Mel-mel!!

Wills said...

Congrats! Perfect Christmas gift! :)

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Thanks, Wills!! Ya, perfect Xmas gift for us :)

bteng said...

Congratulation for ur second pregnancy ;)

Take care !

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Thanks, bteng!