Thursday, June 23, 2011

Life…

This afternoon, Hubby came to fetch me to eat one of my favourite’s food, ‘Ipoh Hor Fun with a plate of chicken breast meat’, somewhere near Taman Paramount there. I couldn’t recall when was the last time we visited this shop, but it should be long time ago. A very satisfied meal!

However, we came across an unpleasant incident after the lunch….

After lunch, we walked to take our car and passed by a clinic. We saw an old lady walking around seeking for help, to find someone who was able to send her back to her house. No one agrees to it. And we saw her slowly walked to Hubby and asked for help. She said she needed to go back to her son’s house which is located at TTDI.

Her son sent her to see doctor there but couldn’t send her back home. So now she has no transport to get back home. Hubby pitied her conditions and without thinking twice, he agreed to her.

At that moment of time, I was wondering myself, what if this grandma is a con woman? Don’t know is it safe for us to put a stranger in our car just like that? But looking at her desperation of wanting to go back home, I put those worries aside and assisted Hubby to seat her in car. She cannot walk well at her age of 80+ years. She needs assistance when walks downs from the steps. At that time I was thinking, how can her children leave her just like that?

In the car, she kept on said sorry to us for troubling us. She said she old already, so no one likes her. Throughout the journey, she shared a bit of her life to us, how she moved in to stay with her son, how her daughter-in-law has been treating her, etc... I was a bit shocked when I heard those stories. It sounds very dramatic and yet it is the truth of her life. At that moment of time, I have some teary eyes on me. Never did I expect that, there is really such a thing happened in our daily lives. Or perhaps shall I say, all the while, I never wanting to believe that there is such a thing really can happen!

We do pity this grandma a lot... She has son and she has grandchildren, but when she is sick, no one can fetch her back after she consults the doctor. Under the hot sun, she is seeking for help. I am just wondering…. If one day the man (grandma’s son) grows old, and his son treats him like how he treats his mum now, how will he feel?

Well, writing this blog is not to show off on how we fetch this grandma back safely to her house. I just want to share that, do cherish every single person in your family. Treat your family members better! You might not know what will happen on the next moment. Live your life with no regrets!

I am very glad that I have my warm families with me all the time. Thanks to everyone who has been treating me good in my life!! I know, with you all around, I am a BLESSED person ^_^

No comments: