Monday, June 27, 2011

Me at Education Fair again!

After a few months of preparations, the NAPEI 30th Malaysian Education Fair 2011 has finally ended successfully. At least for now, the work burden can be put down for a while, no need to be so stressful for the next few days :)

A BIG Thank You to:
~ All my very supportive exhibitors
~ Everyone who turned up at the Fair to seek for education information
~ And my super GREAT Team!

Perhaps due to the dust during the constructions of booths before the actual event day, my eyes had some redness on Friday night after I got back home. So I was forced to be in this look to attend the Fair for two days ~ I very seldom in this look to meet with my dearest exhibitors… Luckily they could still recognize me Smile

This is my look with my spectacles on!

This is my best team at work ~

Thank you to everyone once again!

No comments: