Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A 2-Days Trip Up North

Last Sunday, we went to Penang to attend one of my good friend’s wedding dinner. Hubby decided to fetch me there after adjusted his working schedule instead of me flying to Penang by myself. We brought Kimi with us for a short holiday too.

This round to Penang, I kept on told myself that I must bring Kimi to visit the Charlie Brown Café. This was the first time Kimi met with so many snoopy! He was really excited. Running here and there! Luckily we had food to finally able to put him to sit with us. He enjoyed those cheesecakes a lot and wanted to eat by himself… Snoopy is a new cartoon character to Kimi, hope he likes it!

1

3This time, we chose to stay in the Hotel where the wedding dinner is held so that easier for us to control Kimi. And this Kimi is very not co-operative during the dinner. He wanted to come down from his baby chair and walked around after the first dish was served. Out of no choice, Hubby decided to bring him back to the room and played with him so that I could continue to enjoy the dinner while chatting with my bunch of friends. Thanks Hubby for helping me to take care of Kimi the whole night all by himself! Otherwise I might not be able to enjoy the gathering with my friends ~

Seok, wishing you all the best on your marriage!
~ May you be happily ever after ~

2

1

4The next day, a sudden plan to bring Kimi to visit the Penang Hill to try out the Funicular Train. This was the first time I been to Penang Hill as well. Very nice view from the top and weather is very cooling too! Kimi enjoyed his walk very much… I think more to run around! Haha… We spent some time chasing him all the time.

1

3A very nice trip this round… Although very tired, we enjoyed the time spent with Kimi! And very glad to see Kimi enjoyed himself too ~

DSC04585More photos can be viewed at my Facebook Smile

No comments: