Friday, May 11, 2012

Free Mori

I came across some roadside buntings promoting ‘Free Mori’ early last week. I got curious over it as it only showed the words ‘Free Mori’ without any explanations on it . It really attracted me in some ways. Then I came across one of the buntings which shows the grand opening date only. But then where is this ‘Free Mori’ located? This question finally had an answer when I drove to SS2 for lunch a few days ago.

I saw ‘Free Mori’ signage!! Very curious over it and after found a parking lot, I walked to the shop. So surprise to see some crowd in the shop. It is full with very beautiful decorated cakes and pastries and also nice smell of bread!! I bought a few pastries there. Really very delicious! The price a bit more expensive compare to the other bakeries nearby / same row, but the quality of the pastries are so much better. I personally very like it :)



The photos above explain everything… I went there for 2 consecutive days. I will definitely go back again as I order a Mother’s Day Cake from this bakery. Hope the cake will taste nice… ~ Happy Mother’s Day to all the MOTHERS!! Stay Young and Happy Always ~

FREE MORI (SS2)
Address: No. 43, Jalan SS2/64, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel: 03-7873 0212

(It is located same row as Bank Muamalat, Guardian, Save Mart, Baby Land, Baker’s Cottage at SS2)


Do give it a try if you happen to be at SS2! They do serve very nice drinks too ~

2 comments:

小乱 said...

Hi, may I know wat the is price range of the cake over there? =)

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Depends on what type of cakes you take.. I think their tarts start from RM4 onwards...