Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

This year, I spent my Mother's Day at Taiping. I had a fruitful weekend with my two lovely boys and also to celebrate Mother's Day with my family. 

The Mother's Day Cake which I ordered from 'Free Mori' ~ It is really very nice! MIL and Kimi ate 2 pieces each. Both of them enjoyed the most! Glad that MIL likes the cake too. I myself also ate 2 pieces! Haha :)


 
~ Some of the food we had at a local hotel ~
 

I spent a quality and lovely weekend with my sons. Never realize Kimi has grown up so much in such a short time... It seems like only yesterday I was holding him with only one arm, and today he can run in the park, cycle his bicycle and play the slider by himself ^^ How time flies! Seeing him grows up happily is one of my biggest achievements ~


~ Kimi @ 2 years, 8 months & 1 week's old ~
 
  
~ Nico @ 5 months & 1 week's old with his new Teether ~


Wish both my boys grow up healthily always!

No comments: