Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Date with Hubby

I couldn’t recall back when was the last time I had a date with Hubby. Being parents, I think the biggest sacrifice is the time of two persons being together. And due to work, hubby had been quite a long period of time did not spend quality time with us.
 
Last Sunday, he finally spent a dinner with me. Although it was a pre-arranged dinner which only lasted for 2 hours, I really appreciate it. Luckily my sister was at home with us so that she could help us take care of Kimi for a few hours. Both of us managed to sneak out for a couple of hours to enjoy our 2-persons dinner.
 
We made a reservation earlier. Luckily we did that. The restaurant was quite crowded during the time we reached. Hubby was quite surprised though, as this restaurant was hidden at quite an isolated shop lots near Bangsar area.
 
We were served by a group of hospitality waiters. Very good service, very friendly environment… The interior of the restaurant is quite relaxing, it may be simple but cosy. A comfortable feel ~ But the lights in the restaurant are quite dim, resulting in my not so clear photos as I shot them using my mobile phone.
 

Appetizers – Deep Fried Soft Shelled Crab & Fried Calamari
* The fried calamari was actually not in the menu. As this is Hubby’s favourite dish, so we requested the chef to prepare it for us. They were friendly enough to accommodate our sudden request. So nice of them!

Dessert – Tiramisu to go with my favourite Latte


Main Course - Squid Ink Risotto
(served with fresh seafood) & Roasted Cod (with white wine kalamata sauce)
* Hubby was very satisfied with both our orders especially his all-time favourite risotto. Thumbs up!
 

As it was quite dark, I did not manage to capture the risotto clearly.
I managed to search a clearer picture on internet to have a closer look on it.

 


Top:
Hubby does not like to take pictures. So I captured these photos secretly without him knowing it. Hehe!
The man who works so hard for the Family ~ WE LOVE YOU!
Bottom: My self-portraits before the dinner started ~

Hubby, thank you for the dinner! I appreciate it a lot ~

No comments: