Monday, August 5, 2013

I Had A Dream!

I remembered 10 years ago after I graduated from the university, I found myself a job. My parents told me, as a start, just try to go and work and see how was it. As a fresh graduate, don’t be too choosy… So I went to KL alone while most of my friends left Malaysia to work in Singapore.
 
But I had a dream… Not to disappoint my parents, I went for my first official job in my life, and never did I expect it to last until now…  2003 to 2013…. 10 Years!
 
03.08 - A day to remember!
I reported to my first day at work on this day, 10 years ago…
 
No doubts, every learning path has its good and bad sides. 10 years in the same company, it was definitely not every easy, not everyday smooth. But I cherish every single day of it. It has been ups and downs, good and bad, left and right, happy and unhappy, and .... YET 10 memorable years ~ Thank you for moulding me into who am I today! Thank you for all the opportunities! A place that I learnt, I fell, I picked up and I stood up... That's me ^^
 
03.08 – 10 years later…
I realized a dream of mine which I buried deep inside my heart 10 years ago – TO BAKE!
 
Baking is a hobby of mine which I love doing it. After moved to KL, I stopped doing it, as the rented apartment that I stayed in, did not have an oven. Moreover, for me to get an oven, I find it too troublesome to deal with in a rented place. So many years passed until I moved into my own house. Thanks to my lovely cousins and one uncle of mine! I received my dream oven as a house-warming gift. Well, I bake for fun. Indeed those cakes I bake, I think only Kimi knows how to enjoy it. It is not ready for outsiders to taste it. 
 
However, yesterday I decided to sell the cupcakes which I baked at a morning bazaar. Not really a very good bake yet, but at least I step out from my house and display it outside for public to taste it. Well, only 3 customers bought it, BUT I was indeed very happy! It was a good start for me…  At least those who tasted the cake gave me very positive remarks! So did Kimi, he ate a few of them! Hehe ~
 
A humble beginning… A fresh start for a dream of mine ~
 
My first batch of freshly home-baked Chocolate Chips Cupcakes at the Stella's Market, Centrepoint on 4 August 2013 ^^
 

十年前的小小梦圆了。。对自己总算有个交代!虽然很小但还是很感动!
谢谢你们、爱我的每个人!

No comments: