Monday, February 1, 2010

CNY Preparations and Kimi at 21st Weeks ~

January was indeed a super busy month for me. Busy with work and busy travelled to visit Kimi at Taiping. All weekends were packed with either travelling or working. And January just passed so fast that I didn’t really have a chance to prepare myself for the coming CNY. I think I should really start to plan my time now. CNY is just about 12 days away. I need to shop for parents and PIL, stock-up CNY groceries and goodies for 3 families (Ourselves, Parents and PIL), decorate a bit of my house, getting a helper to help to clean up the entire house, buy ‘ang pow packets’ and change new notes for packing up ‘ang pow’, ordering mandarin oranges, cookies and ‘bak kua’, then arrange time to go and collect them… Gosh… Are these all the jobs as a housewife?? Well, I am also working full-time… Need to work and prepare all these CNY things at the same time. Can the time pass slower a bit so that I can also have enough time for me to doll up myself too? Hehe… Anyway, donno why, I still feel super happy when doing all these things, glad that I have the chances of getting things done for my families and excited over all the preparations… Although it seems to be busy, I seem to be busy happily. Haha… Moreover this is Kimi’s FIRST CNY!!! Really looking forward to celebrate it with him ~~ We will be giving to Kimi's his First 'Ang Pow' this CNY. Hurray!! I must get him a cute-cute 'ang pow packet' ~

Last Friday, I took half day off to spend some time with hubby. Both of us had been working at different time in January and didn’t get to see each other much. So we took some time to go out spent a day of 2 persons before travelled back to visit Kimi over the weekend. We spent entire 2 days with him. I tried the new soother on him and so glad that he likes it and can adapt to it very fast. For those soothers he had before this, Kimi has the problems of sucking it right as it always drop off from his mouth frequently. As for this MAM soother, Kimi has no problems on that. I think perhaps due to their teat designs!! We also let him tried on the new milk bottles as well. Initially, we trained him a couple of times to drink with water first. And today I called up MIL, Kimi can smoothly drink from the new milk bottles already. I personally think that MAM is really successful in developing their teats by making babies can easily adapt to it without much hassles.

Here are some of Kimi’s daily photos to share ^_^

~~ Kimi is busy playing and exploring to his new toys: 'Teether Twister' ~~

~~ Kimi is sitting next to his daddy... Well, do both of them look alike?? ~~
Kimi likes us to teach him how to kick his legs. By playing with him on his kicking legs, he can really smile a lot!! Hehe :) Here is one of the short video clips to share: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diWyx-q40Xc

Kimi is enjoying his time with his daddy ~~ Mummy is at the side secretly shot this mini video clip for them... Both the daddy and son must be enjoying themselves a lot ~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQvqSpkvaKI

Happy viewing!! Very looking forward to seeing Kimi again during the coming CNY ^_^

No comments: