Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Memorable 30th Birthday Celebrations

October is my birthday month. So last weekend, when I was in Pontian, I had a small celebrations with my Family... My lovely siblings ordered my favourite cheesecake for me. Thanks so much ya! So happy that my Pa and Ma, Hubby and Kimi, as well as my Siblings, all gathered to sing Happy Birthday song for me. I was sooOOoo touched!!

~ My Lovely Families ~


Last night, my buddies in KL celebrated birthday for me as well. Hehe :) We had our dinner at the 'Cravings Kitchen & Bistro' located at Sunway Giza. Chatted whole night until 11pm++... Really touched as all of them need to work on the next day and yet willing to spend so much for me on that night. Another memorable night I had for my birthday. Really thanks a lot ya, Ling, Ping, Toon and Eric!

~ My Wonderful Buddies ~
Thanks everyone for the wonderful night! I really enjoyed myself ~



~ My 30th Birthday Cake ~


~ Some of the Food that we had ~


Moving into another new chapter in my life, turning into the number '30' in another two more days... I wish for everything goes well in my life!

No comments: