Monday, September 15, 2014

My Boys @ September 2014


This month is not really a busy month for us so we tried to spend our weekends for the kids. As I am recovering from my back pain, follow-up with a check up on this coming Thursday, I do not really dare to try out big actions together with the kids. So on a lazy Sunday morning, with a heavy rain at PJ, Hubby and I decided to drive to KLCC to bring the kids to the Petrosains, The Discovery Centre for a visit. Never did I expect that the crowd will be this much and we needed to wait until 3pm for our turns. So we ended up didn’t buy our tickets to go in. Perhaps wait for the next time then… So we let the boys played a while outside the Petrosains since they insisted to stay there!






Hubby said he wanted to buy some educational toys for the kids, so we went into Isetan. I sat down there resting for quite some time while watching the boys to enjoy their toys there and while waiting for Hubby to choose the toys himself.

Kimi and Nico enjoyed their own time at the Toys Department – Nico likes playing with Puzzles a lot and can do it well too... Kimi likes Lego at most time!









And each of them had their surprises from their Pa-pa! So nice ~



And, we walked around KLCC… Exploring Malaysia!





The Boys had a lot of fun, especially Nico. He refused to go back home with us once he sensed that it was time to go back home… So he gave us his ‘reluctant’ look again when asking him to take pictures together with his Kor-Kor. We could see his super black face from the photos. Hubby and I just couldn’t stop laughing by looking at his reactions! Kids nowadays…. are really very temperamental! They really know how to show to you their moody sides. We really used a hard time to persuade Nico to go into the car with us! Hehe :)





And my forever HAPPY Kimi! He always loves to pose for my camera ~


My two boys hands-in-hands sharing their food and playing with the toys ~ A SWEET SUNDAY for me!


No comments: