Thursday, September 18, 2014

The ME Day ^^


Today, I took a day off from work, mainly is to do a follow-up check up with the Orthopaedic Surgeon in regards to my back pains 2 weeks ago. The doctor asked me to go back to him on today. Since it is an off day for me, so I spent it for myself one whole day.

After sent Kimi to the school, I drove to Bangsar and had my breakfast at Tous Les Jours @ Telawi, Bangsar. This is a much smaller shop compare to the one at KL, but I enjoyed the environment very much too. I reached quite early, and the café was not very packed. It was real packed during my last few visits here. I managed to get myself a table and sat at one corner having my breakfast set. I saw 2 elder couples sitting at different tables, eating their breakfast too, sharing their breads. It was such a lovely scene in the morning! Will I be the same like them at their age? Hopefully... I am able too!


After my breakfast, I went straight to the Hospital. It was a short distance so I reached quite early too. However, the doctor went for a surgery and was scheduled to be back to his clinic by 10.30am. The nurse told me to come back later so I walked around in the hospital passed by my time. Doctor came back around 11am and the nurse called me to walk back to the clinic. I waited for my turn and it was already 12pm when I settled all my consultations and picked up my medicine from the Pharmacy. 


Mmmm…. So it was lunchtime by then. I drove to Taman Desa to date for my sister-in-law for lunch. She brought me to this café named Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie @ Taman Danau Desa. Wow, it was quite packed with people even on a weekday. I did not know about this café until she recommended it to me. My sister-in-law informs me that this café is a sister company to Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie @ KL. No wonder it is crowded with people. I had a great chat with my SIL during the lunch, discussing over her pregnancy’s journey. A wonderful lunch date with her!


Okay, time for myself after the lunch! Last night, I informed Hubby on my plans to visit the Hair Salon after my check-up at the Hospital. I wanted to give my hair a makeover. It has been a few months since I last dyed my hair. The colour has slowly faded off and it is time now to give it a new colour! Hubby agreed on it so I immediately made an appointment with my hair stylist @ 2pm today. Hehe :)


I chose a middle tone of brown colour after discussed with my hair stylist. Perhaps when nearer to CNY next year, I will come again for a brighter colour! Well, to cut, to dye and to do hair treatment, it took me a long 3-hours. Luckily I reached the salon earlier than the appointment time to make sure I had enough time to do everything on this visit!

My new hair colour (brown tone) and I cut the hair short too! The refreshing side of ME ^^


I really spent the day off meaningfully by doing the things which I wanted to do for myself without any disturbance! Time was really very short in one day and it passed so fast. Hehehe... I managed to pick up Kimi on time from the school too. A great ME Day out ^^ HAPPY!

No comments: