Monday, October 27, 2014

My Boys @ October 2014

October is a busy month for Hubby. Basically, he is working on every weekend in this month. Finally, we had one Deepavali off day from him and of course, we maximised it for our Boys. So, it was our Outing day again. Once a month outing which I have set for them in this Year and I hope can fulfill it on every month for them if possible.

We brought our boys to the Kuala Lumpur City Gallery which I had been wanting to bring them since a couple of months ago but no chance to do so until October. Going to KL on a public holiday is a good thing as traffic is always quite smooth. After breakfast, we proceed with our plans and parked our car at the Dataran Underground car park after received the advice from the KL City Gallery personnel. We paid RM6 parking fee during this visit.

A very nice place where I personally very like it! Luckily we were blessed with very good weather. We managed to visit all the places where I wanted to bring the Boys to explore during this KL Discovery Trip... And not long after our last stop, the rain finally poured down heavily! A Good & Happy Trip ^^

Note: I will blog about this Kuala Lumpur City Gallery in a separate blog post to further describe this hidden gem in KL!

Kimi and Nico @ Kuala Lumpur City Gallery –






Kimi and Nico @ Dataran Merdeka –




It is always very nice to see both of them play happily with each other. Of course, there are times when they quarrel and fight together! This is a really headache thing at some times but their smiles will melt the angry mood at most times. Hope they enjoy each other companion on this growing up journey!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi ShinY, how can I get in touch with you via email?

Unknown said...

Hi ShinY, I would like to get in touch with you. Hope you can email me.

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Hi, I have replied to you at your G+. Anything I can assist you? Thanks.