Saturday, August 29, 2009

29th August of the Year ~

Today, 29th August 2009, is our 5 years anniversary. Together for 5 years, from became your girlfriend, to fiancée, to your wife, and now to a mummy-to-be of our baby, I really feel blessed that I have met you...

Of course, during these 5 years, ups and downs, bickers and quarrels, happiness and sweet memories, all are mixed. But I cherish those sweet memories and happiness that you have given to me. Thank you, hubby!

Too bad, today you are on standby duty, so you postpone our anniversary dinner to Monday, when you are off duty (just in case later suddenly you need to rush back to work halfway during the dinner). Hehe, I am very looking forward to this Monday’s dinner because you are the one who suggested to bring me there... Although the venue will be at a nearby area and is just a simple meal, it is ok. As long as you remember this day and plan to celebrate it with me, I really feel very happy already ~~ Now surveying on the menu first from other people blogs ^_^ Looks yummy to me!

No comments: