Saturday, August 8, 2009

Preparations for Baby

Today, I am a very obedient mummy-to-be. I stayed and rested at home the whole day besides visiting the gynae for my blood pressure test in the afternoon and having dinner.

I heard from friend, Claudia, that Babyland at SS2 is having sales now. After dinner, hubby decided to bring me go there since today I am at home the whole day, to see anything that we can buy for our baby.

We saw a lot of things are on sales. Supposed thought of wanna to get one baby mattress and one crib bedding set for baby, but we ended up didn't get to buy. Hubby said perhaps can ask his mum first before we buy it to make sure we buy the correct ones. So, finally, we only bought one bath mat and one water resistant pad.


Last Thursday when I went for my monthly check-up, the nurse there gave us some free samples again. This round is the 'Huggies' diapers for Newborn. It comes with a very nice bag also. So kind of the nurse... So this 2 packets of diapers, I will bring them to the hospital together with me when I deliver that time.


Last week when we went for our Antenatal Class, the nurse there told us that we should prepare at least 5 pairs of mittens and booties to bring to the hospital during my delivery time. So we bought this at Jusco since now there are sales as well for baby items.

Three pairs of mittens and booties for RM10.90 only. Quite a worth buy!








Brother-in-law's girlfriend helped me to buy this 'Benedictine D.O.M' from the airport when she was back from overseas. I heard from friends that I should get one or two bottles to use during my confinement period. So I bought it ~~

Hehe... Hope my baby doesn't get drunk through the breastmilk when I breastfeed him :)

No comments: