Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Me on my MC Days

These few days MC at home, besides do some office work from home, settle some of my pending jobs, my tasks are resting, eating and sleeping... Tomorrow hubby will be going back to work, so I will be home alone already.

At home, since nothing much to do, so I decided to cook my own dinner. Today is the 2nd time I cooked. Thought of updating it in my blog, so took a few pictures of the food. Since I am cooking myself, so I went to buy some vegetables, a fish and also a chicken drumstick from a nearby mini-market. Although I don't really like to eat drumstick, hubby has been telling me, drumstick is more nutritious, ask me to eat more, so I decided to cook it with some oyster sauce. Luckily the taste turned out quite ok ~~

Oyster Sauce Chicken with Potatoes

Fried Vegetables

Steamed Fish

A meal of home-cooked dinner with hubby

Perhaps these few days at home, sit too much, legs seem like more swollen than the last few days. I can feel a bit of pain also if walk too much. I realize that my toes look shorter a bit because of the swell. My hands also seem like easier to get numb more often than usual. Luckily all the pregnancy systoms just happened not very long ago and I am going to deliver in a few weeks' time. Hope that all the pains can be over soon ~~

Baby, your daddy and mummy are waiting anxiously for your arrival. We always pray for a healthy you!! Hope the weekly check-up on this coming Friday will turn out fine.

No comments: