Friday, August 28, 2009

Week 36 - Routine Weekly Check-Up

As adviced by my gynae, I am supposed to go back to the clinic today for my weekly check-up and also to let her monitor my baby's growth today.

So, early in the morning, I woke up at 8am to eat my medicine (as scheduled) and breakfast, then called up the clinic to take a number for myself. I reached there about 9 something, but doctor will arrive later as she had to perform a Caesarean for one of her patients in the morning. She arrived near to about 11am at the clinic, and lucky that my number is the 1st one, so the waiting still considered ok for me...

Blood pressure under control, urine test also ok, just that I didn't gain any weight, still the same as last week. I weigh at 73.5kgs at my week 36. At first a bit worried, so I sms hubby and told him about this. He said is ok, don't worry first. As long as baby is gaining weight, then should be ok. So I patiently waited for the gynae to arrive.

So, after speaking to the gynae and the ultrasound session, baby is alright. His heartbeats are fine and the internal organs are functioning well too. Our baby is weighing at 2.7kgs now. Feel so relieve that he is gaining weight and is growing since last week, and my placenta water also on the normal level now. Gynae told me, everything for me now is under control and all I need to do now, is to rest more and rest more ~~~

Today I had a jab, and tomorrow need another one as well. These jabs are to prepare me in case I need an early delivery (just in case due to my high blood pressure). These jabs are to provide nutrients to the fetus and also to mature the fetus's lungs, which lowers the risk of breathing problems after birth. For now, everything are under control, so hope things will get better for me on everyday ~

Baby, hope you can grow healthily under the care of your daddy, mummy and the gynae!! Oh ya, today get to scan a picture of your little legs, but too bad, not very clear. Tonight will show it to your daddy :)

Today, the nurse gave me a few packets of newborn diapers samples again. Really very kind of them! This round is the brand from 'Fitti'. Haha.. with all these free samples that I have collected, I think can last me for a few weeks already after baby is borned.


So, tomorrow will go for another jab, and waiting patiently for my next weekly check-up again ^_^

No comments: