Sunday, August 23, 2009

35th Weeks of Pregnancy

Today marks my 35th weeks and 3 days of my pregnancy journey... This means that our baby will be arriving soon to meet his daddy and mummy. A few more weeks of exciting and anxious feelings to go while waiting for the arrival of the little one ~~

As dated earlier, my friend, Ashley, will be coming today to my house, to help me take a few shots of my pregnancy portrait. So nice of her... Thank you, Ashley, for coming all the way from Setapak to meet me at my house at PJ this morning!! I really had a great time with you, besides the photo shooting part, as well as the 'dim sum' as brunch that we had... Too bad, hubby needs to work today, so I only managed to capture a couple of photos with him only, and the rest are all my personal portraits. Hahahaha :) But then is ok, at least I have the photos for remembrance and can show to my baby next time, how his mummy looks like when I am carrying him in my tummy ^_^

These few shots were taken with my own digital camera...
Baby also got a new present today as well from Ashley... Thanks again, Ashley! The shirt is really very cute. After you left, I showed it to hubby after he finished his work. Both of us like it very much!!

My legs showed signs of swollen starting from my 33 weeks of pregnancy. I think this symptom does appear on most pregnant women. Now, my body also feel slightly heavier because of the swollen legs.

I had a great time today with Ashley, and luckily the weather was good in the morning :)

3 comments:

Fishy Ash said...

Alamak! I forgot something!!! Forgot to ask u show me the 3D photo of ur baby!!!! Aiyooooo.... *bangs my head*

Bless said...

Wow SY ur leg swollen quite serious leh..v bengkak !

~ ShinY's Life ~ said...

Ash... is ok la, no worries! I totally forgot about it too ~~
;p

Claudia, from the photos look very swollen hor.. But I think if you see me in person, I think the legs don't look so bengkak kua. Maybe the photos tooo close-up alred, hehe :)