Thursday, October 31, 2013

Colourful October!

October is my Birthday month. Thanks to all my friends, siblings, families and Hubby for your wonderful wishes, treats and gatherings. The only regret was that I was unable to go back Pontian according to my initial planning to celebrate it with my family members. But, I am still blessed with so many people surrounding me to share and to celebrate this special month of mine. So thankful for all of the birthday wishes I have received.

Hubby, thanks for arranging such a wonderful Sunday Brunch! And most of all, thank you for your time. The greatest part of this lunch was that I had a wonderful afternoon casually chat over lunch with you. A well-spent quality time for both of us :) I really appreciate it!

~ Nice ambience... Delicious food... Great companion! ~




October 2013 – You have been a colourful one! Thank you ~ Wish I have more amazing years ahead with all my lovely families and friends :)

No comments: