Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Weekend @ KL

Supposed to travel back to Pontian on this weekend… But yesterday morning, Hubby last minute informed me that he couldn’t drive me back due to his sudden work notice! I was super angry and down at the same time… This trip was arranged some time ago and we purposely got PIL to send Nico to KL for us so that he could go back to Pontian with us. And yet, last minute, this trip was forced to cancel!

As due to too sudden notice, I tried to contact my sister and some cousins, but I couldn’t get to arrange anyone of them to accompany me to back with me together with the 2 boys. They had their own pre-arrangement to go back Pontian themselves. I alone was unable to cope with the 2 boys by myself in the long journey drive back to Pontian! Sigh… So I was left with no choice but to stay in KL over the weekend. Very disappointed! I did not manage to be at Pontian today.

I did not want to cope at home with the 2 boys while Hubby was away for work, so I brought 2 of them out by myself! Haha… A very challenging task though! Thank God that I was able to bring both of them out by myself, had a cup of my favourite Latte and a good quality time spent with my boys. At least, this Mummy and sons outing could heal the sad mind for a few hours! Thanks, Kimi & Nico, for your co-operation for at least 2 hours with me...

I really wish can be there at Pontian right now! But yet, I am still here stuck in KL…. :( 

A HAPPY evening with the boys @ Komugi, Sunway Giza ~







Sunway Giza has a very big and spacious Foyer. Therefore I decided to bring the boys there so that they could run and play as they like. And they really enjoyed the freely run without control! Haha... A Happy Evening for the boys ~





Being able to watch them smile and to see they laugh, is my Greatest Gift in LIFE!

No comments: