Sunday, July 6, 2008

Canton-I @ 1 Utama + Wedding Shoes Search!

Today hubby and I went to One Utama, after resting at home from Sunway Pyramid, and after we had our 'tong shui'. Hehehe.... He went to make one new pair of sunglasses and me continue to scout for my wedding shoes.. Went to a few shoes shops, didn't see any I like... So we proceed to have our dinner. This time we chose Canton-i @ One Utama. Interior design quite beautiful, and food looks good. As I don't really feel healthy yet and don't wanna eat too heaty food, so I ordered myself one porridge with century eggs + lean meat, and hubby ordered one soup wanton mee. My porridge was good, it really tasted delicious! The prawns wanton in hubby's mee also tasted nice... And, the best of all, both of us ate the custard bun and this was superb!! The filling is with salted egg paste. Really taste nice. Will definitely recommend friends to go there and taste this bun... After our dinner, my shoes searching continue again. Finally I bought it at Lewre (One Utama new wing)... It looks more to greyish colour and not ivory white. It is hard to find one ivory white shoes and design which I like. Hope this pair of shoes can match with my wedding gown...

No comments: