Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beautiful Sunset at Sepang Gold Coast

It was a tiring day, but really worth the time spending... I thought the first thing I would do after I am back from the pre-wedding photo shoot is to bath and sleep. Although I am very tired now, I really wanna write down everything on what I can remember so far on my photo-shooting experience... so that I am able to read and recollect the memories whenever I am free.

My Bridal Studio ~ ROMANTIC ~ They really hava a good team of staffs... Nice people, profesional photographer, experience make-up artist and most of all, the beautiful sunset... I thank God for everything arranged for us today. I prayed for a good weather since the past few days, and I am so happy today that I really had it. And of course, not to forget to thank all my good 'ji muis', thanks for the good wishes, I think the blue sky, the clear cloud and the beautiful sunset really heard that.... That's why I had a good day today!!!

I woke up at 6.40am today, did my eye mask before I get ready for everything. My dearest hubby slept quite late last nite, studied for tomorrow exams. So this morning I also woke him up quite late, around 7.30am. After everything was done, it almost 8.20am. So, we drove to Romantic at KL together with my dearest cousin, Lit Han. He is my 'behind the scene' photographer today cum videographer. Luckily I have him, making all the 'behing the scenes' photos taken without worries, as hubby and I was busy making ourselves look beautiful.... Lit, a BIG thank you to YOU!!

Not long after we reached, I think outside was raining. But it was ok as we started our indoor shooting first. Things started very smoothly, one gown by one gown we changed and took photographs. Hubby had all the matching shirts from the bridal studio to match my beautiful gowns... He is soOoo handsome, haha... even the photographer also praised him. But, maybe the photographer a bit too perfectionist, so timing a bit out. He was so detailed in every scenes and shots he took, just to make us look beautiful.... We ended up didn't get to finish taking all the gowns the bridal house had prepared for me. Time is a bit rush for us if we really squeeze to shot all the gowns for today as we still need to drive to Sepang Gold Coast which is around one hour plus from here. So, for indoor shooting, I have 2 more gowns to go, so need to continue tomorrow afternoon around 3pm.

Around 3.20pm, we drove to Sepang Gold Coast.... We reached there around 4 something. Sun was very bright but it was just too hot... But is good, better than a rainy day. Shooting started again. This round was outdoor shooting. The first venue reminds me of my Pontian's house... Heheh.. wooden bridge with muddy beach. Feel quite at home.... Just that donno whether our photos will turn out to be full of sweat or not. Hahaha... donno the make-up melted or not :)

Do we look like superstars? With the make-up artist and the 2 bodyguards behind us... Hahaha... Looks like we are shooting a movie hor...

After that, another outdoor gown I changed. This round was a very casual dress... Beautiful and smooth sandy beach is the venue. We came to the Sepang Gold Coast resort I think, not too sure, hehe.. as all the buildings and toilets were so clean, the grass and walkways also nicely built... A nice garden they have too... Up and down, stand and sit,.... whatever poses they photographer named, we just follow...

Lucky they have quite smooth sandy beach.... making the walkings very easily... But once in a while, we did accidentally fall down from the higher part of the sands, making the whole process a bit funny. But hubby and I really enjoyed every moments of it.... Hehehe... Shootings and shootings... until the sunset finally arrived!!! A moment I have been waiting for so long...

It was really a big and round sunset! I softly whispered in my heart, luckily I witnessed this lovely sunset together with my dearest hubby at this very special moments in my life. I always love beaches and sunsets... That is the main reason hubby chose this outdoor venue for me...

Photo shooting ended with one photo which hubby carried me on his arms.... Donno how is the photo going to turn out to be. The photographer only captured one shot of it, donno can or not ler, but I really very looking forward to this photo. This is the hardest pose of the day. Really hope it will be nice. I gonna choose it as one of the photos in my wedding album if can. If not, haha... wasted my hubby's energy by carrying a 'fat' wife on him.

While on the way to change our normal clothes, we met a group of tourists also shooting photos there themselves.... I think should be local Malaysia tourists, as all the aunties also speak Hakka among themselves. But they spoke to me in Mandarin. They thanked us, for bringing them luck to be able to view such a beautiful sunset. Haha... they are so friendly and funny!! They wished us 'Happy Marriage' before they walked back for their dinner at a restaurant there.

My pre-wedding shoot ended near to 8.00pm. On our way back home, it was drizzling. Phew, luckily shooting has ended. We were indeed very lucky for the good weather throughout the whole process. Tomorrow will be another half day... We will go to Romantic after hubby finish his exams.

I really enjoy my day today and I think my hubby too...

Thank you, to Iris (my make-up artist of the day), Max (the photographer) and another assistant (but I forgot his name - seem like is called Ah-B)!!! Thank you for spending your time with us, your effort and your professionalism.... I witnessed it today myself.

* I will upload the photos when I get it from my cousin... Not today definitely... The photos are with him now and I am going to sleep soon.

No comments: