Sunday, July 20, 2008

A busy Friday on 18th July!

Today really a busy day for me... I have some urgent work at office, so I have told my hubby to drive himself to work...Maybe because too busy, I didn't hear my sms or phones ringing around 9am, and on the other side, hubby met a minor accident at Sprint Highway on his way to work and was trying to contact me. After that, he called me again when he reached office, told me about his accident story. Lucky is just a minor one, and he was alright.. Car is just some minor scratches, but the other party whom he banged into, the car bumper dropped off abit.

Well, I have arranged with colleagues a few days ago, to try a new 'Char Chan Teng' at Kota Damansara for lunch on Friday too... So we went there. Food was ok la, normal 'char chan teng' food. I ordered myself one 'pork chop in garlic sauce rice'. Taste so-so, not too bad but then not very impress on that...

After lunch, we get back to work, continue busy and get ready for 5pm meeting. Supposed wanna leave office slightly earlier today to do some things in KL, but then meeting was till 6 something, so I was late to KL. Caught in quite a long jam on the way to KL, so tiring...

After settled our things, hubby brought me to eat 'Hokkien Mee' for dinner. Well, this shop hokkien mee is good, the 'char la-la' also very delicious... Thumbs-up!! Finally got to eat some happy food... Donno the exact location of this shop, all I know is somewhere near Dewan Bahasa and Pustaka.
'Char La-La, Hokkien Mee + Fried Keow Teow'
After dinner, our busy work continue again. Because of this morning accident, the lady went to report police, making things more complicated. So we also need to go and lodge a police report within 24 hours after the accident time. She really a *stupid b*tch* la!!!!! Kanasai!!! Make police report for such a small thing. Hubby already promised wanna compensate to her, but she still felt not good enough. So she act smart lor, go and report police then only inform hubby... So we went to Uptown police station, but then not they in-charge on accidents, so they asked us to go to Kota Damansara Polica Station. When we reached there, the policemen said, our accident spot supposed to report at PJ State Police Station, so we drove again to there lor.. Haih.. one night we travelled to 3 police stations... Just imagine the energy and petrol we wasted just for this... When we reached PJ State police station, it was already about 10pm. After recorded what happened to the policewoman there, then we brought the statement to another department, so that can proceed to take photos on our car. The policemen there were also grumbling about this lady to my hubby, so funny.. saying she is such a calculative auntie...

After everything was done, it was already pass 12am... So tiring and sleepy.. Haih... Lucky tomorrow is not a working Saturday...

No comments: