Monday, July 7, 2008

Creating Wedding 'Thank You' Cards

Today I had a busy day again... Besides my daily 9-6 work, I busy creating my wedding 'Thank You' card after work. After deciding on what wordings to print on it, after measured the size that I want, I got the wordings design to fit into A3 size as the papers I bought are in A3 size. I bought the cards quite some time back (I think last 2 months, forgot le...) but only got time to get them printed and cut today.
The Paper Front and Back after cut... I used hubby's handphone camera to take the pictures, it was not very clear and quite dark.. But I think still can be seen... As you can see on the paper, I find this paper a bit unique, as it has all the Chinese surnames printed on it. Very special, when I first saw it, I fall in love into it and bought them straight away without thinking twice.

The 'Hei' Punch and scissors - Some of the tools I used to create the card.. Of course printer and cutter not with me, so no chance to take picture on that 2 important tools... Here it goes!! The look of the card after I have punched it!! One by one I punch the card. A lot of labour time and energy I used to create this. The puncher a bit not so smooth so I need to use a lot of energy just to press on it and PUNCH!! Hahaha... so one day production cannot be a lot... My energy is limited. Tomorrow I shall continue again... Donno when I can finish punching all of cards ?? Hehehe... After finish punching all of them, then I will need to start work on the wedding favours production which will be few months later..

Here are some of the card samples:
Front
Outside of the Card
Inside of the Card
My first day production achievement!

2 comments:

Shindy said...

Nice Card :)
Ganbatte!

xentria said...

wah hard work lor. must mention abt it during ur wedding.. haha