Tuesday, July 29, 2008

29th Of The Month

Today is really a happy day! We always will try to eat together on every 29th of the month. Today we have a lot of reasons to celebrate and hubby said will bring me go eat good food. I so happy when I hear that. Haha... Firstly, today he finally finished the last paper (5th Paper) of his exams, with all the 5 papers got full marks!! Hehe... my smart hubby... Although I also donno what certificate is that, I still feel happy for him. Secondly, today his boss told him, he got increment starting next month onwards. Although not a big amount la, still is increment ma. Still is money... *Clap*Clap* So happy for him. At this time of economy, still can get some increment, consider lucky lor. Thirdly, today is 29th of the month....

So, today after work, I went to meet Cecilia at The Curve. She is one of the wedding gowns supplier from Penang. I went to try the wedding gown which I had ordered from her earlier. Quite nice la.. I also brought 2 friends with me to see the gowns... Donno they like it or not. They did try on a few designs as well...
Hubby followed me to The Curve too. We walked around looking for which restaurant to eat for dinner. Surveyed around and we finally decided to give the 'La Gourmet House' a try. The food there look nice on the menu. After browsing through, we placed our orders. Hubby ordered himself a set of Grilled Chicken Mortadella Sausages and I ordered myself the Signature Dish there, Anthonys Sausage & Pasta. Hubby keeps on praising his food very delicious, and my pasta also very nice lor!!! They cooked it in a very different way, unlike those normal pasta we used to eat. Taste unique and nice. We sit at outside the restaurant with some live band opposite the restaurant. Hehe, so we have free music to listen while enjoying our dinner. Nice ambience...

Thank you, hubby, for always willing to buy me nice food!!

Venue: La Gourmet House, Lot G-52, The Curve. Tel: 603-7725 4279

No comments: