Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Sunday's life

Yesterday I falled sick, suddenly feel so cold and high fever after I back from my facial appointment. Ate 2 panadols and slept for 3 hours, luckily getting better after I woke up around 8pm. Then went out eat dinner with hubby... Fever came back again at midnite, lucky not so serious, after 2 panadols again, slept back and this morning woke up back to normal again. I drank a lot of water last night, maybe too heaty.. Body felt hot and cold as well...

This morning, as planned earlier, hubby brought me to Sunway Pyramid... went to a shop which they sell wedding accessories, scout-scout around, check out some prices but didn't get to buy anything... At first thought wanna buy some 'angpao' packets, but not really cheap. Think I will purchase them online. Hehehe... Then we went to scout for my wedding shoes, didn't see any pair that I like, so hubby said maybe later evening we go One Utama again to do the shoes searching.

Mega sales started yesterday, I hope I can get to find some good deals!!

Now, back from Sunway Pyramid, hubby said wanna eat 'tong shui', so I boil his favourite 'tong shui' for him. Waiting to be ready. My ingredients as below:

'Red dates, bai guo, lian zhi, longan + bai mu-er'

Hehe... my 'tong shui' after boiled ~

Going to eat together with my hubby lor... Hehehe.. he is playing his PS2 now at living room...

No comments: