Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Pre-Wedding Photo Shoots at Romantic Bridal Studio

Finally, the day which I have been longing for so many months has just over... Today I finished my 2nd day of pre-wedding photo shoots. Today's process was so much easier compared to yesterday. Only 2 gowns left. Me and hubby reached Romantic around 4pm. When we reached, there were two other couples also shooting there. So we queued to take turn for make-up... Hehehe...

I started off with the Victoria Image. Gown is beautiful and the make-up is nice. Thanks to Iris again, for making me beautiful for another day. After done with the make-up, me and hubby climbed up to the penthouse to shoot the Victoria Image background. A very unique and special venue... I very like it... Wonder how they created and designed it ya... so special!!

After that, I changed to another gown. This round is hubby's favourite gown. A modern look 'qi-bao' I named it. He said I looked very elegant in it. Very nice... We really like the hairdo Iris designed for me. Very, very special and beautiful. Never thought that one day I can be that beautiful... Hahaha... Now I am considering whether to take this out on AD or not... Hubby and I like this gown soOoo much!

Everything finished around near to 8.00pm.... Another enjoying day!! I will definitely miss these 2 days of pre-wedding photo shooting experience... Once in a lifetime only and it is really a memorable one!

A SUPER BIG THANK YOU to the great team at Romantic Bridal House!

Oh ya, some of the 'behind the scenes' photos can be viewed at:
http://www.mywedding.com/keanleeandshinyee/galleries.html

* Oh.. a minor mistake I made yesterday... Actually the Ah-B hor, his actual name should be Ah Lee... Today I have verified it. Haha...

No comments: