Sunday, July 20, 2008

Avril Lavigne - 'The Best Damn Tour'

Hurray!! She is finally here.... I remembered, a couple years back, everytime I listened to her songs, hubby always told me, one day, if she were to be in Malaysia for her concert, he will definitely bring me to go and watch. Yes, hubby is keeping his promised to me and bought her concert's tickets for next month on 29th August at Stadium Merdeka, KL... Thank you, my dearest hubby!! You are soOoo sweet... Hehehe...
Her concert tickets are either free standing or free seating, so we have decided to buy the free seating type... Don't think I can stand the whole night long throughout the whole concert. Hehehe.. Early this morning, we drove to Sungei Wang Plaza in KL purposely to purchase the tickets. When we reached, the sales persons have not opened the booth yet, maybe we were too early. Haha, so no choice, we waited lor... At 12pm, they reached and opened the booth... So happy to see them. After downloaded the Avril Lavigne's caller ringtone to our handphones, we were entitled for the 10% discount. So, we bought the tickets!!!

Avril Lavigne ~ here we come!!! See ya.... Hehehe...

No comments: